CLIENT PROFILE CO-ORDINATOR
The Live in Canada Agency/ Swetsar Services Ltd in Limassol are seeking to recruit a Client Profile Coordinator to process applicants seeking job in Canada under Live in Caregiver Program.
The work is characterized by high volumes, tight deadlines, seasonal peaks and frequent changes in policy.
Working at Live in Canada Agency carries a great deal of responsibility where each of the immigrant visa packages represents a family that is waiting for homecare support or someone that has chosen to legally come to Canada for a better life. The environment you will work in reflects the importance of the process: a professional environment where high quality and high performance are expected.
The office operation is a highly efficient production-line setting where everyone is assigned very specific roles with clear tasks to be performed however all office coordinators work as part of a team and are required to participate in rosters such as counter service, general telephone enquiries, and client interviews. Teamwork is an essential part of our Agency operation and staff is expected to be flexible, co-operative, efficient and positive in outlook.
• General reception duties: meet and greet appointments, answering telephone enquiries from prospective clients, explaining the requirements of the Live-in Canada Program and registering qualified prospective clients on the INS Zoom database
• Registering all new applicants, review the applicants documentation, completeness and accuracy of required documents, arranging their documents in physical and electronic file, scanning photographs and carrying out background check, check the references, inputting all the necessary data into the INSZoom database.
• Completing various forms
• Enter/update clients/case data in the INSZoom database ensuring that all data and information is accurate and up to date.
• Follow up on clients missing documents, case expiry/dead line dates etc
• To provide regular follow up on enquiries received and respond to client enquiries/requests for information
• Co-ordinate candidate/employer interview process
• Proofreading, checking and updating all client profiles which are circulated on the website
• Registration/follow up of prospective clients, arranging seminars, training and orientation sessions.
• Provide administrative/registry support, including, but not limited to:
opening/registering incoming mail
issuing invoices to the clients
receipting and recording incoming money
advise clients on outstanding balances
purchase banker’s drafts
preparing/dispatching client information
responding to routine correspondence
Responding to requests for files from families, clients, agencies, representatives, state officers etc
Ordering of office supplies; stationery, provisions and other necessities for the smooth running of the office
• Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Manager or Immigration Consultant to assist with the smooth running of the Company.
Successful candidate is expected to organize and take responsibility for own workload in accordance with the principles of continuous improvement, client service and risk management, complete work according to established deadlines and priorities. Provide advice to management on the efficient and effective delivery of services to clients and contribute to the development and review of work procedures and practices. Participate in workplace decision-making processes and engage in participative work practices.
• Cyprus residency and work permit
• A post-secondary educational qualification;
• Strong English skills (preferably native speaker)
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Windows-based applications;
• Fast typing
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and interview skills
• Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
• Understanding of client service and ability to deal with difficult clients and resolve client complaints;
• Strong attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and to gather and analyze information efficiently;
• Ability to manage high volumes of work under pressure;
• File management skills;
• Professionalism, courtesy, maturity, and a positive attitude;
• Ability to readily adapt to changes within the work environment
• Capable of working in multi-task environment with rapidly changing priorities
• relevant post-secondary qualification or equivalent experience
• previous experience in administration and/or client service
New recruits receive induction and training into LICP immigration program, INSZoom database and the work of the Agency.
Working days for this position will include Sundays.
Days off: Saturday and any day during the week.
Hours for this position will be from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm.
Position type: Full time/Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Remuneration package: fixed salary + commission + 13th salary + Social Insurance + Medical Insurance (after probation period).
Please send your CV by email to the following address:
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1